Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Round One!


    The Battling Field

 
   As with any law that our government wants to pass or take away there is always a class of people who are effected by this decision in a negative way; while the other class of people are being effected in a positive way and vice-versa.


 Not even the government can please everyone. 
Of course, since I am part of the low class I seem to get screwed all the time! I could blame the government, but why? 

However, with the Obamacare I may just have the chance to get insurance that I desperately need. I am not privileged enough to have a job that offers affordable great insurance. In fact, I am unemployed due to my son getting kidney disease and needing constant care. So my only next step was to apply for medicaid and I was turned down, WHAT? Are you kidding me; how poor do I need to be just to get medicaid insurance? Well Maybe I have the chance to enroll in Obamacare, unless there is a hidden criteria.

I always look at both the pros and cons on everything so I thought it would be awesome to see what the Obamacare boils down to. I found this great site, "Obama Care Facts, dispelling the myths." This site gives a great explanation on if "the cost outweigh the benefits", so check it out! Oh! let me know what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment