Saturday, September 28, 2013

Trial and Error of building a blog

So I am going to share my experience from beginning to end building my blog site. I am sitting in my creating chair and drinking my morning coffee excited to get back on Blogger.com to continue working on my blog when I get a message from Adsense that I am not approved to use the great benefits of their service, which is why I used Blogger.com in the first place. So I read the reason and it reads, "due to inactivity" well of course there is no activity I am in the middle of creating my blog!!! SO I am discouraged at this point, I decide to appeal and hope that decision gets turned around for me. I am new at this and have never created a blog before so this is a trial and error experience. Any Ideas??

4 comments:

  1. Thank You Very Much, I hope lady luck is near

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would get as much building done as possible before trying adsence again. I guess I got lucky the first time. Yahoo also has its own adds set up like adsence. Taggify is another you might want to look into.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Michael that is great advice! I will try that. Adsence told me I don't have enough content did they mean my own post or something else?

    ReplyDelete